The Europe Service Centre is the first point of contact for all visa or citizenship enquiries. The Europe Service Centre is a dedicated and specialist service of the Department of Home Affairs that handles all enquiries relating to visa and citizenship requirements to Australia for clients based in Russia or countries we service.
Tel +44 (0) 207 420 3691 (international call)
Russian language from 12:00-15:00 (Moscow Time) – (press 2 from alternative language options)
English language from 16.00-19.00 (Moscow Time)
The Centre aims to answer most calls within ten minutes, but this cannot always be guaranteed, particularly during peak periods.
If you call the Russian number during Russian language service hours, you will hear a Russian greeting message. If you press 2 during this message, you will be given alternative language options.
If you have trouble reaching an information officer using the number above, you may wish to try the English language number directly on +44 (0) 20 7420 3690.
- Suggest which visa you should apply for
- Help you complete an application form
- Tell you whether or not your application has been received (See Acknowledging your Application)
- Assist in resolving rejected visa application payments (please contact your bank instead)
- Reconsider a finalised application