2019 Passport and Notarial Services Fees
From 1 January 2019, the following passport and notarial services fees will apply:
- 10-year passport for persons aged 16 and over - $293
- 5-year passport for children under 16 years and persons aged 75 and over - $148
- emergency passport overseas - $184
- replacement passport - $184
- adult overseas surcharge - $132
- child overseas surcharge - $64
- certifying a copy of document, witnessing signature- $72
- Apostille/Authentication certifciate- $83
- Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage (CNI)- $146
For more information on passport and notarial services fees please email email@example.com.
Passport and Notarial Fees Payments
From 30 October 2017, the Australian Embassy in Moscow will no longer accept cash payments for passport and notarial fees. Only credit or debit card payments in Russian Roubles will be accepted for the payment of consular services, including passports and notarial acts. Payments must be made at the time of the appointment. In certain instances, payment can be made using a remote payment service. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.