Visas Navigation Menu
The Visa Finder may assist you to decide which visa best suits your circumstances.
The Australian Embassy in Moscow handles Australian visa and citizenship applications from nationals and legal residents of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Applications for the following types of visas are processed by the Australian Embassy in Moscow. Information on each type of visa includes document checklists and other information on how to apply.
- Visitor Visa (subclass 600) - There are two streams to this visa type processed in Moscow.
- Tourist Stream - for people travelling to Australia for a holiday, recreation or to visit family and friends. You may also use this visa to study in Australia for up to three months.
- Business Visitor Stream - for business people travelling to Australia for a short business visit. This includes going to a conference, negotiation or meeting. You can not use this visa to work for or provide services to a business or organisation in Australia, or to sell goods or services to the public.
- Temporary Work Visa (Short Stay Specialist - subclass 400) - for people travelling to Australia on a temporary basis to do short-term work
- Temporary Activity Visa (subclass 408) - for people travelling to Australia to conduct an activity as an invited participant in an event.
- Transit Visa - for passengers transiting Australia en route to another country for less than 72 hours.
- Student Visas
- Medical Treatment Visa
- Resident Return Visa (RRV)