- About the Embassy
- Visas and Migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- Development cooperation
- About Australia
- Australia-Russia Relations
- Travel advice
- Register with us
On behalf of all of my colleagues at the Australian Embassy in Moscow, I would like to welcome you to our website. This website is designed for a range of different clients including those seeking information on immigration, visas, business opportunities and consular information, on each of which there are separate distinct sections.
It does not aim to be encyclopaedic but rather suggests linkages where visitors to the site can find a wide range of information not covered specifically on our website.
For Australian citizens we attempt to provide information relevant to living or travelling in the region as well as on events taking place in the region which have an Australian aspect to them.
I hope you find this a useful starting point and I look forward to any feedback on how we can make the website more useful.
Paul Myler, Ambassador
About our Ambassador
Anzac Day 2015
Australians and New Zealanders attended an Anzac Day service organised by the Australian and New Zealand embassies in Moscow on Saturday, 25 April 2015. Following the dawn service, the Ambassadors of Australia and New Zealand each laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Alexandrovsky Sad.
Read here - The Australian Ambassador's Anzac Day 2015 address and message to the community.
The ANZAC community in the Kyrgyz Republic held a traditional dawn service held at the Ataturk Park in Bishkek, followed by a breakfast at Sierra Coffee.
- Message from the Prime Minister
Read here - Prime Minister Abbott's Media Release on the centenary of the Australian landing at Anzac Cove.
- Foreign Minister in Belgium
Read here - Foreign Minister Bishop's Media Release on Anzac Day Commemorations in Ypres, Belgium.
- Read here - The Australian Ambassador is looking to hire a Full-Time Chef for the Official Residence.
- Read here - Important changes regarding Australian Passport applications lodged overseas, coming into effect from 1 July 2015.
- Read here - The Australian Embassy in Moscow is taking part in the Night of the Museums 2015.
**UPDATE** - The Australian Embassy in Moscow will not be taking part in “Night of the Museums 2” on 23 May 2015 due to prior commitments. We thank you for you visiting us on 16 May 2015 and hope that you had a great evening!!
- Read here - Foreign Minister Bishop's media release on Australia’s new Consular Strategy 2014-16 and updated Consular Services Charter. The Strategy and Charter explain what the Australian Government can and cannot do for Australian citizens, if something goes wrong when travelling overseas.
- Read here - Prime Minister Abbott's media release on expanded sanctions against Russia.